Friday, April 17, 2009

Making a Press Release

We just launched a new website for a political party, and since this is kind of a big deal, I decided to make a press release.
I’m not much of a marketing guru, and was doing this more for SEO.

I signed up on MyPresportal (www.pressportal.co.za), the system is quite easy to use, and they include information on how to write your new press release.
Once I submitted it, I received an email to inform me that the press release would be reviewed soon depending on office hours (nice to know real people are filtering out the spam). The next day I received an email to tell me the press release had been approved and providing me with a link to the site to view it.

http://www.pressportal.co.za/politics_law_arts_society/ucdp_launch_new_website_20090408_2680.html

Overall a nice tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment